It is known that the name of this Surah is Surah Yasin because it is considered as ‘the heart of the Qur’an.’ Well, of course, everything has a heart and the heart of the Qur’an is Surah Yasin.
The meaning of Yasin in Arabic is Rich. But in Islam, it is also used as a baby name and it holds great importance in the Islamic society.
This is a Makki Surah and it is the 36th Surah of the Qur’an. It consists of 83 Ayaat and a total of 5 Rukus.
Significance of Surah Yasin
In the commentary of Majma’ul Bayan, it is written clearly that ‘whoever recites Surah Yaseen solely for seeking the pleasure of Allah (s.w.t.), all his sins will be forgiven and he will be given the reward equal to the reward of reciting the whole Qur’an 12 times.’
This Surah mainly focuses that Quran is a divine source. In this Surah, various signs of nature are explained in order to clear that only Allah has sovereign powers.
Benefits of Surah Yasin
- Your any wish can come true in 3 days if you intend to perform the Surah Yasin wazifa
- It will make everything easy for you and grant you solace.
- You can find a suitable person for marriage in a short time if you are struggling for getting married.
- Reciting this Surah 3 times daily, you can keep yourself safe from all sorts of domestic quarrels. Your children will also be obedient to you and you will never face poverty.
- Reading it at night will forgive your sins.
- If you read this Surah three times along with Surah Was-Saaffaat on Friday and pray for something, Allah will fulfill your prayer.
- Reciting this Surah once is equal to reciting the Qur’an 10 times.
- It will save you on the day of judgement.